Three different doses of Liposomal Curcumin were given orally to subjects after metabolic onset. The efficacy of two high doses(0.5mg and 1mg) is obviously better than the 0.25mg dose.
The metabolic function study protocol
- We have much stricter standards when performing efficacy studies:
- Other studies treat subjects as a group despite not all having metabolic slowdown
- We consider subjects individually (only subjects with metabolic slowdown were included)
- Our goal is to make sure the efficacy could be clinically translational
- Below is the second study we have performed with Liposomal Curcumin
- Liposomal Curcumin was shown to rebound metabolic function in subjects.