For more than 28 years, Dr. Miller has been involved in dietary supplement product formulation and development, clinical study design and implementation, and education worldwide to the lay public and health professionals. Dr. Miller has published 26 peer-reviewed papers, two chapters in The Textbook of Natural Medicine, and was Senior Editor of Alternative Medicine Review for 16 years. He developed some of the highest selling supplements in the industry, including a first of its kind blood vessel health product, plant-based antioxidants, and curcumin-based products.
Since 2020, Dr. Miller oversees product development, clinical protocols, and studies, and ensures regulatory compliance for CELLg8®, Puffin Hemp, and Valimenta and their industry clients.
• Graduated with a Naturopathic Doctorate from prestigious Bastyr University
• Practiced Naturopathic family medicine for 10+ years.
• Developed the first MTHFR support product, essential for neurotransmitter, blood vessel, liver and brain health.
• Developed the first online database on drug-botanical-nutrient interactions.
• Chief Editor of the book Alternative Medicine Review Monographs.